SEND FEEDBACK VIA WEB FORM:
Thank you for your interest in Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates. We are committed to consistently meeting or exceeding your expectations by providing exceptional care. Your feedback and inquiries, positive or negative, are important to us.
Please note: If you have a question about symptoms, an illness or injury, canceling or scheduling an appointment, medication, or other medical question, please contact your physician's office directly. Sending an email via the email form below is not intended to replace direct communication with your physician; nor is it intended for use in emergency situations.
- Select "Patient Billing" from the "Direct inquiry to" dropdown in the email form below.
- Call 1-800-898-7980 to speak with someone in the Medical Billing Call Center.
- Select "Medical Records" from the "Direct inquiry to" dropdown in the email form below.
- Call 781-292-7700 to speak with someone in the Medical Records Department.
MyHealth Online Technical Issues
- Select "MyHealth Online" from the "Direct inquiry to" dropdown in the email form below. MyHealth Online is a highly secure, web-based portal that allows you to access portions of your health record and communicate with your doctor's office about non-urgent matters. Click here to learn more about MyHealth or to enroll.
Compliments or Concerns
- Select "Harvard Vanguard Practice Location" from the "Direct inquiry to" dropdown in the email form below and then choose the appropriate location to email a Patient Concerns Coordinator at a specific location.
- Click here for a phone list of Patient Concerns Coordinators by practice location.
*Please remember email messages sent via the email form above are not encrypted, and therefore cannot be assured of privacy until they reach their destination at Harvard Vanguard. They should not be used to communicate confidential or sensitive patient information.