- Current Patients
- Preventive and Routine Care
- Urgent Care
- 24/7 Medical Advice
- When You Need A Specialist
- Common Questions About Referrals
- Requesting Your Medical Records
- Patient Billing Accounts
- MyHealth Online
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Patient Stories
- Prescription Refill
- The Mass HIway
NEW! Schedule Primary Care Appointments Online Directly Through MyHealth
Harvard Vanguard patients with a MyHealth Online account can now schedule an appointment with their primary care provider using the MyHealth secure web site or the MyChart mobile app for iPhone/iPad/iTouch and Android. Utilizing this capability gives you real-time access to book primary care appointments for adults and children including physicals and periodic exams, same day visits, and office visits. In addition, the functionality to directly cancel appointments in many specialties through MyHealth has been added.
To learn more about these features and how to use them, read our blog post, “Making it Easier for You: Schedule Primary Care Appointments Online Directly Through MyHealth Online – And More!”
|MyHealth Online is a highly secure, web-based portal that allows you to access portions of your health record and communicate with your doctor’s office about non-urgent matters when it is convenient for you.
With MyHealth Online you can:
- View test results
- Get non-urgent medical advice
- View immunization history, medical and surgical history
- Request appointments and view past and upcoming appointments
- View school and camp forms
- Receive important preventive care reminders
- Request prescription renewals
- Manage healthcare for your loved ones through proxy access
The MyHealth Online mobile app is now available as the “MyChart” app in the Apple App Store or through the Google Play store (formerly called the Android Market), so you can access MyHealth Online via your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android phone.
If you are interested in signing up for MyHealth, please click here. If you would like additional information, we have provided answers to several frequently asked questions so that you can better understand how a MyHealth Online account works and how it makes it easier for you to manage your health.